Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Two Critical In Gas Cylinder Blast In Nayagarh – N.F Times


Nayagarh: Two persons sustained critical injuries as a cooking gas cylinder exploded inside a house in Khandapada area in Nayagarh district late on Wednesday night.

The mishap occurred at the residential quarter of Bhapur Tehsil Head Clerk at around 3:00 PM. It is learned that an electronic short circuit caused the explosion of the cylinder.

As per reports, there were six members of the family inside the house. When the cylinder exploded, they immediately went out of the house. By that time, two of them sustained critical injuries. They have been admitted to the hospital. The house collapsed because of the strong effect of the blast. However, the lives of the six persons were saved.


Related Articles