Rayagada: A Divisional Forest Officer(DFO) of Rayagada district landed in Vigilance net on the allegation of possession of disproportionate assets.
Reportedly, a simultaneous house searches are being conducted by Odisha Vigilance led by 8 DSPs, 6 Inspectors and other staff on the strength of search warrants issued by Hon’ble Special Judge,Vigilance, Bhubaneswar at the 7 following places in Rayagada, Khurdha, Cuttack and Jajpur districts.
1. Residential Govt. quarter of Sri Bijay Kumar Parida, DFO located at Gandhi Nagar Area near Kali Puja Padia, At/PS/Dist.- Rayagada.
2.Office located at Raniguda farm, Rayagada.
3. Flat vide No.-304, 3rd floor, Block-A, Ashirbad Plaza, Kalarhanga, Patia, Bhubaneswar.
4. G+2 storyed under construction building located over Khata No.- 200/391, Plot No- 16/708, Mouza- Srikoruan, PO- Urali, PS- Cuttack Sadar, Dist.- Cuttack.
5. House of his relative located at village Srikoruan, PO- Urali, PS- Sadar, Dist.- Cuttack.
6.Rented residential house of another relative located at Plot No.- 339/3105, Shisu Vihar, Patia, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar.
7. House at native village at Village – Damodarpur, PO- Manatira, via- Danagadi, PS- Kalinga Nagar, Dist.- Jajpur.
Search is in progress. Further report follows.