Sunday, December 3, 2023

Odisha: 7-year-old boy electrocuted to death as he touches set-top box wire – N.F Times

Sundargarh: A 7-year-old boy was electrocuted to death after he came in contact with the wire of a set-top box at his house at Salepali under Dharuadihi police limits in Odisha’s Sundargarh district, last night.

According to reports, the child was playing with a mobile phone and later touched the wire. He received electric shock and sustained critical injuries.

His parents rushed him to the Sundargarh District Headquarters Hospital, where doctor declared him dead.

A pall of gloom descended on the locality after the tragic incident.

Related Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here