Bhubaneswar: Prasanna Kumar Pani, Junior Engineer (Technical Consultant), Samagra Sikhya Abhijana, O/o BEO, Pallahara, Angul has been found in possession of properties worth crores of rupees, including 17 plots, during raids by the Odisha Vigilance.
Officers of the anti-corruption agency today carried out searches at various places in connection with allegation against him regarding possession of assets disproportionate to his known sources of income.
The raids were conducted at 9 places in Bhubaneswar, Khordha, Angul and Puri, during which the following assets in the name of Pani and his family members were unearthed.
1) Triple storeyed building at plot no. 367, Trilochan Vihar, Ebaranga, Sundarpada, Bhubaneswar.
2) Triple storeyed building at plot no. 366, Trilochan Vihar, Ebaranga, Sundarpada, Bhubaneswar.
3) Triple storeyed building near Friends Club, Sundarpada, Bhubaneswar.
4) One flat at High Tech Plaza, Sundarpada, Bhubaneswar.
5) Triple storeyed building located at Amlapada, Nimapada, Puri.
6) 17 plots in prime areas of Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Pipili, Nimapada, Jankia and Jatani.
7) Cash Rs 3.21 lakh.
8) Bank and insurance deposits of over Rs 51 lakh.
9) A four-wheeler and 3 two-wheelers.
Till last reports came in, the raids were underway while the total value of his movable and immovable assets was yet to be calculated.