Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Government has issued Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for registration and verification of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) Nabin Card.
To apply for BSKY Nabin Card, visit the website bskynabin.odisha.gov.in for self-registration or visit any Mo Seva Kendra. The last date for application submission is January 16.
Criteria: All rural families (except regular government employees, government pensioners and income tax payers) presently not covered under BSKY/ Ration Card are eligible for BSKY Nabin Card.
Guidelines and Documents Required
- Registration should be done in the name of the HOF (Head of the Family).
- The elder most female member (above 18 years) of the family can be treated as HoF (Head of the Family). In case a family do not have female member or age below 18 years, then the elder most male member of the family (above 18 years) can be treated as HoF.
- Any members (applicant or HoF) above age of 18 can apply for BSKY NABIN on behalf of family.
- Address of the HoF and other family members in the Aadhaar Card must belong to rural area of Odisha and same.
- In case the Address of the married women member in Aadhaar is not same as the address of the HOF, then an undertaking must be submitted to provided updated Aadhaar card with HoF address by 30.06.2024.
- Aadhaar card of all family members, including children under 5 years. In case Aadhaar card of children under 5 years is not available, an undertaking must be submitted to provide Aadhaar card number by 30.06.2024.
- The applicant must have an Aadhaar card, linked with an active mobile number.
- Aadhaar based E-KYC (Know your consumer) is mandatory for the applicant.
- Voter ID card (EPIC card) for all family members above 18 years of age.
- The applicant or HOF (Head of the Family) must have valid mobile no. to receive the important communication.
- Recent photograph of the applicant as well as Head of the Family (or captured directly by the system).
Process for Registration
- Eligible family to visit to www.bskynabin.odisha.gov.in.to apply for BSKY NABIN card.
- Please read and agree to the declaration confirming that no family member is either an income tax payee or a regular government employee or pensioner.
- Agree to the Aadhaar consent for e-KYC.
- Enter Aadhaar number of the HOF (Head of the Family) or applicant.
- If the entered Aadhaar number is not available in both BSKY and Govt. employee database, then only the applicant can be eligible to apply for BSKY NABIN card.
- Perform e-KYC to fetch Name, Date of Birth/Age, Gender, Address with pin code of the applicant.
- Enter Voter ID (EPIC) card number and upload the scanned copy.
- Validate mobile number of applicant through OTP.
- Add family member(s), validate the name and Aadhaar number and mention relationship with HOF.
- Preview the registration form before submitting.
- Take copy of the acknowledgement receipt number for future reference.
Application Approval Process
Received application will be sent for field verification. Based on the given address (village) of the applicant or HOF, respective Gram Panchayat and Block officials will verify the application form.
- 1st Level Verification: Physical verification will be done by an official (such as Panchayat Extension Officer) as verifying officer or any other official nominated by BDO (Block Development Officer). A mobile app will be given to verifying officer to verify the HOF, member(s), and voter IDs of the family. The verifying officer to take a geo tagged group photograph of the family member (present during the verification time) to ensure the family is staying in rural area. If an applicant is found ineligible, then the verifying officer has to enter the reason of ineligibility.
- Incentives will be provided to the verifying officer towards field verification of applicants, through amount placed for this purpose by Health & Family Welfare Department with District Collectors.
- 2nd Level Verification & Approval: The final verification and approval will be done by BNO (Block Nodal Officer).
- Only approved application shall be entitled to get BSKY NABIN card benefits.
Benefits: Beneficiaries with BSKY Nabin Card are entitled to get cashless treatment for identified critical diseases (Heart Diseases, Kidney Diseases, Liver diseases, Brain Stroke, Severe Head Injury, Brain Tumour, Burns Management, Nerve & Muscle Diseases and Cancer) at all empaneled hospitals both inside and outside Odisha. BSKY Nabin Card will provide cashless treatment of Rs 5 lakh per annum per family and additional Rs 5 lakh for women members of the family. BSKY Nabin Card holders will get cashless coverage at empaneled private hospitals with effect from 1st May 2024.
Existing beneficiaries of BSKY need not apply for BSKY Nabin Card. Their eligibility and entitlements will not change.
Newly enrolled beneficiaries of ration card will continue to get auto-enrolled under BSKY.
For any support, call BSKY card helpline 155369.