Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Fire breaks out at Kalahandi District Headquarters Hospital in Odisha – N.F Times



Bhawanipatna: Fire broke out at the fourth floor of the Kalahandi District Headquarters Hospital here in Odisha, late last night.

As per reports, the fire mishap took place at around midnight due to electrical short circuit. The patients on the floor were immediately shifted, for which a major accident got averted.

On being informed, Fire Services personnel rushed to the spot and doused the flames.

Police have started investigation into the incident.

“All patients are safe. We have vacated the fourth floor. At around midnight, I was informed about malfunctioning of call bells of two beds. Moments later, I came to know about the fire mishap. The accident took place due to electrical short circuit. Further probe is underway,” an official said.





Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here